Monday, December 31, 2018

December Little Things

2018 has come to an end!  It has definitely had some ups and downs and I'm not sad to see it go.  I'm ready to start a new year and make some new memories with the kids.  Here are a few things we did in December to finish up the year:

Eden had her GT Café to show off the science project she's been working on all semester.  She was so excited when she arrived and saw a first place ribbon!  
One night we were all watching America's Funniest Videos when a dog segment came on.  Maggie, who had been sleeping on my bed, perked up and watched every single dog video.  As soon as it was over, she went right back to sleeping.  The kids thought it was so funny that she wanted to watch videos about dogs!
And that wraps up another year in the Brown household!  I'm so thankful for my wonderful family and all the memories we've made this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment