Friday, December 28, 2018

Lily-isms and Eden-isms

I've been collecting the funny things the girls have said this year and I wanted to include them in this year's blog book.

Lily has slowed down on how often she mixes up words/phrases , but every now and then she comes up with a good one that makes us laugh so hard!  Here are a few of my favorite Lily-isms from this year:

-Lightricity= electricity
-Inside outside=how she describes her shirt when it is inside out
-Round of acclause= round of applause
-Honey roll= honor roll (The 1st six weeks of first grade, she came home, handed me her report card, and said "Mrs. Brightwell said I'm getting an award for making the honey roll."
-Bump cake= bundt cake
-Overflowded= something is very full (The room is going to be overflowded.)
-"Go tell it to the mountain" was one of her favorite Christmas carols this season!
-Talking about essential oils- "Do we need to put more Frankenstein (Frankincense) on me?"
-"It's the best in the whole university (universe)!"

-One night I was sitting on the back porch working on my computer when Lily walked up and started reading over my shoulder (which I hate!).
Me- "Lily please don't read over my shoulder."
Lily- "Can I read over your head?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eden only has a few things she says but she says them ALL. THE. TIME!!

-Every night before bed, Eden says this to both Cory and I as we are leaving her room:
"I love you to the moon and back.  You are the best mom (dad) I could ever have.  I'm glad you're in my family.  You're Awesome.  Cool.  Amazing.  Best Mom (Dad) Ever.  See you in the morning Best Mom (Dad) Ever!"

-Eden is so sweet and never wants to hurt anyone's feelings.  If there is ever anything she wants to tell you about something she doesn't like, she always begins by saying, "No offenses (no offense) but..."


It's sad to me that the kids don't mix up as many things as they used to.  Fortunately, Holland is starting to say some really funny things!  I hope Meredith is writing them down because it's always fun to go back and read the funny things the kids have said over the years!

No comments:

Post a Comment