Tuesday, April 30, 2019

April Little Things

April flew by and now we're about to start one of the busiest months of the year!  I can't believe we only have a few more weeks of school before summer vacation- we are all very ready for a couple of months off!  

Mrs. Humphreys is always so sweet to send me pictures of the fun things Lily is doing in class.
Cory got a new car this month.  He needed something that could hold his wheelchair since he's using it more and more when we go out.  We are waiting to get the hand controls installed so he can finally drive it.
I took Eden shoe shopping and she got a little frustrated trying to find just the perfect pair.  And then she found these nice red ones!! I think they'll be perfect for church- ha!
The girls sent me this selfie when I was gone one night. There's always smiles when popsicles are involved!
Lily had perfect attendance this 6 weeks and got to attend the Principal's Painting Party.
These crazy girls had their first swim of the season this month!  I have no idea how they tolerated that cold water... you won't see me in the pool for at least another month!
The weather has been great for fishing lately.  The girls have followed Parker out to the pond several times after dinner.  They haven't caught much but they're having fun trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment