Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Stowaways

Today was a very busy day in the Brown household!

Guess who got a much needed haircut?
I bet you thought I was going to say Parker! Actually, he also got his hair cut today, and it was also very overdue.Rocky actually got his haircut yesterday and in the process got a nice corneal abrasion that has now turned into a corneal ulcer. I noticed last night at bedtime that his eye looked really red and this afternoon when I got home from work, it was matted shut. I could tell he was in pain so I called the vet and they could get him in at 4:30 this afternoon. Unfortunately, that was the same time as Parker's haircut. Thank goodness for Granna! She volunteered to take Parker to his haircut while Eden and I took Rocky to the vet. Hopefully the 3 medicines that we got will clear it up in no time.

In addition to vet visits and haircuts, I have been trying to pack for our ski trip. We leave tomorrow afternoon and for some reason, I cannot get motivated to pack. The suitcases are out of the attic and Parker and Eden have enjoyed playing in them the past 2 days.

I don't know about you, but I think these are 2 of the cutest stowaways I have ever seen!


They will not be going on the trip and will be staying with my parents. Cory's mom is also going to be helping out during the day while my mom is at work. I am really looking forward to getting away for a few days, but am a little apprehensive about skiing. The last time I skied was 5 years ago, and I wasn't that good back then. Hopefully, it will be like riding a bike and I will be racing down the slopes in no time- ha!

I don't know what our computer access will be like in Colorado, but I will try to post some pictures if I get a chance. Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment