Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Preschool Thanksgiving Feasts/Parties

The Thursday before Thanksgiving, Parker and Eden had their Thanksgiving parties at Thursday school. They both made a cute turkey plaque with their handprint as the turkey's feathers. I am such a sucker for anything with their handprints on it, so I loved them and hung them up as soon as we got home! They both also enjoyed lots of cookies and treats at their parties. Who wouldn't be thankful for that?!?!?!Parker's class made a thankful tablecloth by gluing pictures of things they were thankful for on the paper that covered the table. Apparently, Parker is thankful for his house, Lightning McQueen, and naked women. (That woman is supposed to be me, by the way. I promise I don't walk around the house naked and find it hilarious that out of all the pictures in the magazine to pick, this is the one he chose to represent me!)
On Friday, Parker had his feast at Sunshine Preschool. I was thankful to slip away from Grandparent's Day at my own school to spend a few minutes with Parker at his feast. It's always nice to get some rare one-on-one time with one of my kids.

With so many celebrations, it was a hectic week, but the kids enjoyed all of it! I'm so glad both of their preschools take the time to help them realize all the things they have to be thankful for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment