Monday, December 5, 2011

The Pond

I love where we live. I love our house. I love that our neighborhood is quiet. I love that we can play in the front yard without worrying about a lot of cars driving by. I love our huge backyard where the kids have plenty of room to run. I love all of these things, but one of the things that I love the most is the pond behind our house. The kids love to have Cory take them out to throw rocks in the pond. They could stay out there forever, throwing rock after rock and never getting tired. Parker used to need Cory to find his rocks for him, but now he can do it himself.


Big or small, he loves to throw them all!
Eden is more of a free spirit. She throws a few rocks but spends most of her time wandering and exploring.
There are fish in the pond too. We have never taken them fishing but have a feeling that we will soon.

Lots of fun memories have been made at the pond and I'm sure there will be plenty more as they get older.

No comments:

Post a Comment