Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas with Granna and Granstan

After church, we went to my parents house to celebrate Christmas with them.  Before we let the kids open their stockings, we tried to get a few more family pictures.  We even got a pretty good one of my entire family.

The kids enjoyed opening their stockings from Granna and Granstan.
After lunch, and while Lily and Ryan napped, we opened presents.  I didn't get a lot of pictures, but I did get this cute one of Eden and Aubrey showing off their new princess dresses and Ryan modeling his new winter hat! 
We had a great time spending Christmas Day with Granna and Granstan!  I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family that loves me and my kids so much!  They spoiled us all and we are so grateful for everything they did for us this holiday season!


No comments:

Post a Comment