Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Jewell!

It is hard to believe that another year has come and gone and Jewell and Parker are now turning five years old.  When they were born, the thought of having a five year old was unimaginable.  It has flown by quicker than I could have ever dreamed, and we are now staring kindergarten registration right in the face.  All I can think about is if the first five years have gone this fast, how fast are the next five years going to go?  And the next five?  And the next five?  And then they will be headed to college and...oh, I just have to stop myself or I'll turn into a complete blubbering idiot.

We were so excited to get to celebrate Jewell's 5th birthday with her this weekend.  Her party was at a local gym that had several trampolines built into the floor.  I was a little worried about how quickly the kids would warm up, but within minutes they were running, jumping, falling, laughing and then getting right back up to jump some more.  By the end of the party, even the parents were out jumping on the trampolines with the kids.  I used muscles I didn't even know I had and I woke up quite sore the next morning. 
 As always, cake and ice cream were one of the kids favorite parts of the entire evening. 
Happy Birthday Jewell!  We hope you have a wonderful birthday and feel very special today!

No comments:

Post a Comment