Friday, February 17, 2012

This and That

Parker and Eden discovered FunDip this Valentine's Day.  They also discovered that it must be eaten outside.
Lily is learning how to eat with a spoon.  She still needs a little practice, don't you think?  Practice makes perfect, right?!?!?
I've never had a child fall asleep while eating.  Ever.  Until last week.  I was finishing getting lunch ready for the kids when I realized Lily was being very quiet.  I looked over and saw that she had fallen asleep mid-bite.  She wasn't just dozing either- she was snoring.  Loudly.  Sweet sleepy girl!  I picked her up, put her in her crib and she didn't even stir once. 
Eden has learned how to write her name!!!  I am so proud of her.  She has to be in the right mood to try it but can do it when she wants.  My favorite part is the "N"!  (Note to self: I might need to reteach the "N"!!)
Lily also tested out her penmanship this week.  Unfortunately, it was on my dining room wall and floors.  Let's just say that "painting" has now been added to Cory's to-do list for this weekend.
If there is one thing I've learned from having three kids, it's that there is never a dull moment around our house! It is exhausting, physically and mentally, but I'm loving (almost) every minute of it and definitely wouldn't have it any other way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment