Monday, December 24, 2012

Here Comes Santa Claus

It's that time again- Santa pictures with the Browns!
 
We always seem to take Santa pictures that will make you smile and this year does not disappoint!  In the 6 years that we have been taking pictures with Santa, we have only had one year that did not have a screaming child in it- Parker's first Christmas when he was 8 months old and didn't know better.  Every since then, the jolly old man in red and white has not made my children feel so jolly!  Let's take a trip down memory lane, shall we!
 
2007- Parker and Addison
 2008- I didn't even make him sit in Santa's lap and he was still hysterical!
 2009- Now it's Eden's year to cry!
 2010- Still Eden's year- and she was much more mobile this year.  She tried everything in her power to escape!
 2011-Moving on to Lily!
 2012- Lily again...priceless!
 2012- We actually had two pictures this year.  I REALLY didn't want to be in this picture but it was the only way this picture was ever going to happen.  Look at that look of disgust on Lily's face... if looks could kill!
I have a really good feeling about 2013!  I think it will be the year that all of the tears will disappear.  Except mine maybe... I'm going to be a little bit sad when they don't cry anymore.  These are some of my favorite pictures and when all three kids are happy about sitting on Santa's lap, it will feel like the end of an era.  Plus, once they stop crying, what pictures am I going to use to embarrass them when they are teenagers!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment