Monday, December 31, 2012

The Year in Review

2012 was a good year for the Browns.  We are thankful for so many things- three healthy kids, stable jobs, no MS relapses for Cory and wonderful friends and family.  Here are just a few of the highlights from this past year:

February- ski trip to Beaver Creek
 March- Parker started playing t-ball
 April- Parker turned 5
 June- celebrated our 14th anniversary in the Bahamas
 July- family trip to Steamboat Springs, Colorado
 August- Parker started kindergarten
 October- Lily turned 2
 November- Eden turned 4
December- girls weekend in Washington DC
Is it just me or do the years seem to go faster the older I get?  As I look back at these pictures, it seems like just yesterday that we were skiing in Beaver Creek.  The kids are growing way too fast and every time I turn around, it seems like they are doing or learning something new.  I am trying to soak it all in because I know that time isn't going to slow down and before I know it we will have an empty nest.  I am so thankful for another good year and can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for our family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment