Sunday, August 18, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday, Ryan

Today my sweet nephew, Ryan, turns 2!  It's hard to believe that two years have already come and gone.  He's growing up way too fast!
Yesterday, we had a party/cookout at my parent's house to celebrate his birthday.  My mom and I were honored to get to make his tractor cake this year.  I thought it turned out cute and I think Ryan loved it, which is all that really matters! 
 Our boys!
(I promise Parker isn't naked...he was just about to jump in the pool! 
 The kids all had a great time swimming with Granstan, Craig, and their daddies.
 
 
 Addison's new trick- the cartwheel flip 
After swimming, we enjoyed a cookout with hamburgers and hot dogs.  The weather was great and we were able to enjoy eating outside- a rare treat for the middle of August.
Then it was time to give Ryan his present- a new tractor four wheeler with a trailer.  He loved it but wasn't quite ready to drive it himself.  He was more content riding in the trailer while Aubrey drove him around.  
Cake and ice cream were a perfect ending to this fun-filled family day. 
Ryan- you are such a blessing to our family and we love you very much!  Happy Birthday, sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment