Monday, November 3, 2014

Gerard Fall Festival

The last few weeks have been so busy!  Between baseball games, birthday parties, and Halloween festivities, I feel like we spent most of the month of October on the go!  I am so tired once I crawl in bed that blogging is the last thing on my mind.  So I guess I will back up a few weeks and start from the beginning of the festivities in order to try and catch up!
 
Two weeks ago was the Gerard Fall Festival.  We have been to our fall festival every year since Parker was 18 months old.  The kids were so excited and couldn't wait for it to start!  Since I am room mom for Parker's class this year, I wasn't sure how much I was going to be able to walk around with the kids this year.  Fortunately, I had a lot of parents sign up to work our class booth so I was able to spend the first part of the festival watching the kids play games. It is so much nicer now that they are bigger.  I don't worry about losing them in the crowds and they can participate in all of the activities without my help.
 
The only game Eden wanted to do was the Duck Pond so we went there first. 
We also did the pumpkin grab, nail painting, and ping pong toss.
Eden wanted no part of the soda pop walk but Parker and Lily had fun participating.
Eden and Lily both got brave and got their hair painted- a first for both of them!
We finished up the evening with pumpkin bowling and putt-putt before we ran out of tickets. 
We had a fun time at the fall festival and for the first time ever, we made it through the evening without any tears at all!  It was a great way to spend a Friday night as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment