Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

We had a great Thanksgiving with my family this year!  Due to Jon's promotion, he had to work Thanksgiving Day so Emily and the kids were able to join us for Thanksgiving dinner.  We hated that they were not able to go to Longview and be with Jon's family like the usually do, but we loved having them with us to celebrate this year!
Jon was able to come to dinner the night before Thanksgiving and we were able to get a good picture of the whole family.
On Thanksgiving Day, Granna had a lot of fun things planned to keep the kids entertained.  Things like crafts, songs, games, and even a scavenger hunt around the neighborhood.
Granna's dinner was wonderful and, as usual, I ate way too much!
It was a great day but the best part was just getting to spend time with my family!  I am very blessed to have such a wonderful, loving family to go through life with!  I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!




 


No comments:

Post a Comment