Thursday, November 6, 2014

Lily's Community Helper Fair

As soon as I left Parker's Reading Bee competition, I headed over to Lily's preschool for her Community Helper Fair.  They have been studying community helpers during the month of October and they finish their unit by dressing up and participating in several community helper activities.
 
Lily dressed up as a baker, complete with a cute apron and spatula!
She loved having her friend Hadley as her partner during the fair.
She enjoyed pretending to be a fireman, trash collector, librarian, veterinarian, baker, dentist and grocery store shopper during the fair.  When I asked her what her favorite thing was, she said "All of them!".
This is the fifth Community Helper Fair that I've attended in the past five years (Lily was only a few days old at the first one!) and it is always great to watch the kids have fun as they learn about the people in our community.  I'm a little sad that next year will be my last one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment