Sunday, November 16, 2014

Happy Birthday Dylann Rose!

A few weeks ago, the girls got to help our friend Dylann Rose celebrate her 4th birthday with a spa party at her house.  Dylann and Lily are only 6 days apart and love spending time together. 
 
Lily was very excited about the party but Eden told me on the way there that she didn't want to participate.  I told her that she could just sit with me and watch Lily.
 
The first thing the girls did was listen to a story about Fancy Nancy while they soaked their toes.  Then they divided into two groups: hair/makeup and manicures/pedicures.  Lily started with makeup and hair.  Eden still didn't want to do anything so she sat with me and watched.
When they switched groups, Eden decided that she wanted her nails/toes painted.  I was so excited that she chose to participate a little. 
While I was waiting for Lily to get her toes painted, I realized that Eden was nowhere to be found.  Once I started looking for her, I discovered that she had sneaked back into the hair/makeup room to have her makeup done.  Sweet girl!
After the girls had been pampered, they put on their fancy dresses for a fashion parade.  Lily looked beautiful!
They stayed in their fancy dresses for cake and ice cream. 
We are so glad that we got to help Dylann Rose celebrate her birthday this year!  I hope that she and Lily stay friends for many years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment