Sunday, December 21, 2014

Santa Pic 2014

We went the Saturday after Thanksgiving to Sundance Square in Fort Worth for our annual picture with Santa.  This is the first year I haven't made the kids dress in their Christmas clothes for the picture.  Eden started crying before we even left the house and told me that she did not like Santa and she wasn't going to sit in his lap.  She finally stopped crying in the car and was pretty happy while we were standing in line waiting to see Santa. 
But as soon as it was our turn, she got a death grip on me and refused to let go.  I had no choice but to get in the kid's Santa picture this year.  Santa was so nice and tried his best to get Eden to just look at him but nothing worked.  Maybe next year we will get a smile out of her!
Sundance Square is beautiful this time of year.  We have never taken the kids but they had so much fun that we will definitely be going back next year. 
We ended our fun family outing with dinner at Fresco's- my favorite Mexican restaurant.  It is so much easier to have a successful evening out with the kids now that they are bigger. 
The Santa pic didn't turn out exactly how I had hoped but we managed to have a wonderful family evening despite it!  I love this festive time of year but I love spending time with my sweet family even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment