Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! 
I am so grateful for these three great kids who call me mom!  They are each so unique and add so much to our family!  They challenge me to be a better person and teach me more than I could have ever imagined!  Their hugs and kisses make even the hardest days bearable!
Today the kids showered me with homemade cards and gifts they made at school and Cory helped them pick out a Starbucks gift card- my favorite!
I may be old but at least I'm skinny!  It must be all of the those salads that I'm eating!!
I'm also so grateful for my mom who encourages me and is always willing to lend a hand.  I couldn't make it through this motherhood journey without her! 
I saw this online today and I found it to be so encouraging!  There are days when  I go to bed discouraged because I haven't been as patient or loving as I need to be.  I beat myself up about what I could have done better or compare myself to the other "perfect" moms that I see around me.  But God gave Parker, Eden, and Lily to ME.  He chose ME to be their mom.  There is no one out there who can do a better job raising them.  What an encouragement today!

No comments:

Post a Comment