Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Last Day of Preschool/ Splash Day

Today was Lily's last day of preschool for this year and she couldn't wait to get her Splash Day started.  I had to go on an AR trip and was sad to miss her fun day but I was thankful that Granna was able to go watch her.  Cory was also able to stop by for a few minutes on his way to work. 
 
They started with a picnic lunch and then headed outside to start the fun!  Parker and Eden never really participated in Splash Day when they were in preschool so I was so excited when my mom texted me a picture of Lily joining in and trying all of the water activities! 
Lily had such a great time at Splash Day!  She had a wonderful year and we are so thankful for her teacher Miss Tammy and everything she did to make this such a memorable year! I can't believe we only have one more year of preschool to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment