Sunday, November 15, 2015

Gig 'Em Aggies

Back in October, I bid on and won four Aggie football tickets at the Gerard Fall Festival.  The tickets were incredible and  I was so excited to be going back to Aggieland with Cory, Emily, and Jon.  Imagine my disappointment when I came down with a horrible case of strep throat just two days before the game.  Luckily, two shots and a round of antibiotics made me feel good enough to go to the game!
 
We left early enough to be able to walk around campus for a while before the game started.  Emily and I went back to see our dorms, we walked around the MSC, watched the Corp of Cadets march in and walked down to get some pictures with the Aggie ring. 
The game was so much fun!  The weather was perfect and our seats were so nice!  As always, the Aggie band was awesome and the Aggies even won the game! 
It was great to be back in Aggieland!  We had a great time with Emily and Jon and  I can't wait to go back to another game soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment