Thursday, November 5, 2015

October Little Things

October was a busy month but with the holidays approaching, I have a feeling things aren't going to slow down any time soon!
 
Lily had preschool pictures last week.  Granna curled her hair and got her ready for her last preschool pictures ever!
Dylann's house flooded one of our rainy days so her mom asked if I could pick her up from preschool while she cleaned up all of the water in their house.  I took the birthday girls (Dylann's birthday is only six days after Lily's) for a special lunch at Chicken Express (their choice!) and when I gave them their food, Dylann exclaimed "Now this is what I call delicious!!".  They chose a table with only two chairs so I got stuck out and had to sit by myself for lunch.  It was so funny to listen to their conversation during lunch.  They are such sweet friends!
Addison and Aubrey had "Lunch with a Loved One" so my mom and Lily drove over to eat with them.  Lily loved getting to see their school and go to the book fair with her cousins.
We had Red Ribbon Week the last week of October.  One day was Tutus and Ties so Eden and I wore some of the girls tutus (it was a tight squeeze for me but I managed to get it over my hips!) and Cory let Parker borrow one of his ties.  One of my kindergartners told me I looked like a pumpkin!
And that's a wrap for October!  Next up... celebrating Eden's birthday and Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment