Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Soccer Awards

The girls ended a great season of soccer this past weekend!  I was a little hesitant to sign them up but now I am so glad I did!  They both had a great time and learned so much!  I am so grateful to their coaches who took time out of their busy schedules to spend time teaching our girls how to play soccer. 
 
Eden's team ended the season undefeated.  Her teammates were so sweet and encouraging and made her feel like part of the team.  Even though she never scored a goal, I was so proud of how aggressive Eden was during the game.  She had several really good kicks in each game and learned a lot about how to play soccer.
Lily's team did not win any of their games this season but none of them seemed to notice!  They were a very young team and improved at each game.  Lily was also very aggressive and made several goals during the season. 
Lily's team met at Sweet Frog last night to hand out their awards. 
I don't know if either girl will choose to play again next season but I'm so thankful for everything they learned this fall.  Overall, it was a great experience for both girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment