Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Happy 40th Birthday to Me!

In just a few short days, Emily and I will turn 40 in Guatemala!!! Because we won't be around to celebrate, we had a small family party tonight at my mom's house.
My mom made a little "40" photo collage with some of our favorite pictures over the years.
Let's take a close up of a few of my favorites:
Instead of a cake, she had some really cute cookies made for us.
The kids helped her make a candy bar poster to commemorate this memorable birthday!
Since Holland's birthday is just a few days after ours, we had a joint party with her.
Happy 1st Birthday Holland! What a blessing you are to our family!
I'm excited to be starting a new decade next week! My 30's were great and I'm looking forward to another wonderful ten years with my family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment