Monday, April 30, 2018

April Little Things

I've been attending workouts with Camp Gladiator for a year and a half now and this week I hit 150 check-ins.  
 Eden had fun at Delainy's birthday party at the new local paint-your-own-pottery shop.
The kids all received Perfect Attendance and A Honor Roll certificates at the 5th Six Weeks awards program.  I am always so proud of their hard work and effort at school.
 Lily called me outside one afternoon to surprise me with this:
We finished up spring baseball this month.  We played in a prime league in Burleson this season and loved having games during the week rather than on the weekends.  I hope our team decides to play in this league again.  They came in first place for games played and 2nd place in the final tournament.
With the birth of the triplets, this month has flown by!  And we are about to head into one of the busiest months of the year with all of our end of the year school activities.  But summer is in now sight and I'm ready for it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment