Monday, January 17, 2011

The Party

Addison and Aubrey got to come over on Saturday. Parker and Eden were both so excited when I told them they were coming. As soon as they arrived, Parker and Addison started playing. I overheard them talking about a party and then they started gathering up EVERY toy in my house and putting them in the living room. I am really not kidding- EVERY. SINGLE. TOY. Toys from the playroom. Toys from Eden's room. Toys from Parker's room. And even the few toys from Lily's room.
When I finally asked them what they were doing, they told me that they were having a party and all of the toys were invited.
I, unfortunately, was not invited. I did, however, get the job of helping Addison and Parker put all of the toys away after the party was over. I hope this is the last toy party we have at our house for a long time. It completely wore me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment