Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's Official!

Lily can now sit up on her own without any support! It's the milestone I have been waiting for and am so excited that it has happened this soon!

Parker and Eden were both early to sit up on their own and I was really hoping Lily would follow in their footsteps for this one milestone. Things become so much easier when they can sit up and play or just look around. I can now put Lily down on the floor with a few toys and go do something without her crying or needing to be in my arms. It is her first step toward independence and although it makes me sad to see her getting so big, I feel very blessed that her development is right on track. I am anxious to see what milestone she will reach next although I am secretly hoping that crawling and mobility is still a few months away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment