Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Granstan!

Today my dad turns 65!

My dad has always been so supportive of me and I know I can count on him to be there for me no matter what. It had been such a joy for me to watch him be the grandfather to my kids and I love that they love their Granstan so much. It is so fun to watch them fill bird feeders together, build towers out of blocks, or snuggle in his chair while they watch golf and football.

I did not get the chance to know either one of my grandfathers- one passed away before I was born and the other when I was 4 years old. I have very few memories of spending time with my one grandfather and I feel so thankful that my kids are already making so many wonderful memories with their Granstan.

Happy Birthday, Dad! We all love you so much and hope you had a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment