Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sleeping Beauties

Is there anything sweeter than watching a child sleep? That is one of the reasons I LOVE my video baby monitor. I love that it lets me "peek in" on my girls during their most sweet and innocent moments.

I have noticed over the past few weeks that Eden and Lily have definite preferences on how they sleep. Eden likes to put her feet and legs through the slats in her crib as she falls asleep. She doesn't stay like this all night, but she almost always starts out this way. In the mornings, she is usually curled up in a little ball with her blanket and/or baby doll under her arm.
Lily sleeps on her back with her hands behind her head. This is how I find her 99% of the time when I go in to wake her up in the mornings. Sometimes I just stand there, watch her, and thank God for my sleeping beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment