Sunday, June 5, 2011

Our Newest Little "Fish"

The water was finally warm enough today for Lily to have her first dip in the pool and she absolutely loved it! She has always enjoyed her baths so I guess to her this was just like a really big bathtub with cold water! She looked so cute in her little swimsuit and I must say that little would be an understatement! I bought her a size 12 month swimsuit several months ago thinking that she would only be 7-8 months old during swim season. Bless her heart! Her thighs were practically oozing out of the swimsuit and I'm pretty sure all circulation was cut off by the end of her swimming experience! Not to mention the fact that I could barely get the straps to go over her arms. It's a good thing fat rolls are cute on babies! Needless to say, I am now in the market for a new, roomier swimsuit for Lily's next time in the pool!

We bought Lily a fun, shaded floating device and I'm pretty sure she felt like a princess in it! She kicked back and relaxed like she had not a care in the world.

Eden's jealousy was in full force once again today. She just could not understand why I would not let her sit in Lily's floatie. She spent most of our swim crying and begging me to let her "sit in there".

Lily eventually got tired of sitting in her floatie but loved kicking, splashing, and jumping in the water with Granna and Granstan. After watching Lily's reaction to the water this afternoon, I definitely think we have another "fish" on our hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment