Friday, September 9, 2011

Sunshine Preschool

Today was Parker's first day at Sunshine Preschool, the same preschool that he attended last year. This year he is in the four year old class so he goes to school on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9-12. His teacher this year is Miss Amy and he already knows several of the boys and girls in his class from last year.

He was very excited when I got to my mom's to pick him up and even let me take several pictures before we left. He looks so big in these pictures and it is hard for me to believe that he only has one more year of preschool before he starts kindergarten.



He was quite nervous at drop off but I was so proud of him for not crying. He definitely wanted to, but he held it together and didn't have a complete meltdown when I left. I knew that he would be fine once I was gone and, sure enough, Miss Amy said he did great after they got started for the day.

When I picked him up and asked him if he had a good day, he said, "I don't want to talk about it, mom". He didn't talk about school all day, and then finally at dinner tonight he told me that he had a good time at school. I found out that he played with two new friends and had a banana and goldfish for snack. I guess I'll take what I can get! I'm so glad he had a good day and look forward to many fun memories this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment