Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pure Sweetness

I rarely go into check on the kids after we put them to bed...call me lazy... but for some reason I decided to go check on each of them tonight.  This is what I found when I went into Lily's room.  So stinkin' sweet! 
Lily has become VERY interested in baby dolls over the past few months, which is quite different from Eden who rarely plays with them.  You can often find Lily walking around the house with one under her left arm.  She loves to hold them, rock them, kiss them, hug them, and feed them bottles.  Her newest thing is to put them in her baby doll stroller and take them for a "walk" around the living room.  It is just so sweet to see how nurturing she already is with her babies.

A couple of months ago, I started letting her sleep with one of her babies in her crib every night. She looks for it at night before I put her in the crib and then wants it as soon as I wake her up in the morning.  I have a feeling that the baby doll bed and highchair that are collecting dust at the end of Eden's bed will soon find a new home in Lily's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment