Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Few More Birthday Pics

I know that Parker's birthday was over a week ago, but it was a busy week and I just didn't get around to posting the last few pics of his birthday that I wanted to.  In fact, May is going to be extremely busy (there are only 2 days on my May calendar right now that don't have at least one thing to do) so my posting might be pretty scarce for the next few weeks.

Anyway, the night before Parker's birthday, Granna and Granstan came over to give Parker his gift.  We knew his party would be chaotic and I wanted him to enjoy opening his present from them.  They gave him a sack full of fun SpiderMan things, including a cool hat, swimsuit, stickers, and sprinkler.  He's already enjoyed playing in the sprinkler this week!
On Parker's actual birthday, Granna made him special pancakes for breakfast before he headed off to preschool.  He was so excited about them!
That night, we let him open his presents from us.  He had to wait until Cory got home from work to open them and I seriously thought he wasn't going to make it.  I'm pretty sure he made me call Cory 573 times to ask him what time he would be home.  He just could not wait to see what was in those wrapped boxes!  After presents, we took him to eat at his favorite Mexican restaurant, Barrera's, where he ate his weight in "chips and cheese".  That boy could live on chips and queso if we let him!  It was a fun day celebrating our special five year old!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment