Monday, May 7, 2012

WTS Program Videos

Here are two of the videos from last nights performance.  The first one is Eden's class singing "Old McDonald Had a Farm".  It is hard to watch.  I want to rush up there and give her a great BIG hug as soon as the tears start flowing. 

The second video is the entire preschool singing several songs.  It is kind of long and I am only posting this for my sisters who were not able to come last night.  Last night, I was so worried about Eden that I didn't pay much attention to Parker.  As I was watching this tonight, I was so proud to realize that he is the one on the back row singing so loudly, doing all the motions, and... picking his nose.  Such a proud mommy moment for me!  Enjoy Aunt MerMer and Aunt Emily!  We missed you last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment