Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Look Who...

Look who...fell asleep in the 4th inning of the Rangers game a few weeks ago! 
A cold front blew in at the beginning of the game and our seats were on the top row of the stadium.  There was nothing blocking the cold wind and it didn't take long before we were all miserable.  After finishing his nachos and cotton candy, Parker climbed into my lap to try and get warm and before I knew it, he was sound asleep!  I enjoyed the extra warmth he gave me, but not as much as I enjoyed snuggling with my sweet boy.  Those moments are few and far between these days. 
 
Look who... learned to ride her bike! 
Addison looks like such a big kid riding her bike without training wheels.  I am so proud of her and hope this will encourage Parker to want to try to learn how to ride his bike too!
 
Look who... is not afraid of worms!
While we were outside playing last week, Eden found a worm and decided to make it her new friend.  This girl cracks me up!  She loves to try and catch butterflies and could spend hours playing with a roly-poly.  Out of all of my kids, she is the last one I thought would like creepy crawlies!

Look who... came and ate lunch with Parker at school!
Parker was so excited when Aunt MerMer and Addison surprised him with lunch last week!  He got to sit with them at the visitors table and felt very special!  Thanks Aunt MerMer for such a fun surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment