Friday, November 23, 2012

Photo Dump

I was looking at pictures on my iPhone with Lily this week and realized that there were several pictures that I've never shared.  They made me smile and I thought my family might like them too! So here goes:
 
Eden looked like such a diva in her princess dress and sunglasses! 
Lily LOVES to swing!  She asks me several times a day to "swing me?"  I'm pretty sure she'd swing ALL. DAY. LONG. if I would let her.  Look how happy she is- how can you say no to a face like that!
Lily also LOVES her new winter coat.  She loves it so much that she refuses to take it off- even for breakfast!
Lily's hair is now long enough to put in a little ponytail.  I don't think I've seen anything cuter!
We go to Wal*Mart every Sunday after church.  It's right before lunch which means the kids are starting to get cranky.  Ring Pops often help us make it through our weekly shopping trip.  Don't judge- you would do it too after listening to three kids whine and cry week after week.
At our school fall festival last month, Parker's friend Cole won "Eat with the Assistant Principal" and invited Parker to join him.  Mrs. Perry treated them to a Sonic lunch complete with a Sprite!  They had a great time and I can only hope that Parker remembered to use his manners!
Last week the kids BEGGED me to take a bath in the master bathtub.  I'm not sure why I agreed but I did.  Look at those smiles!  They were soooo excited that I finally said yes!  I left them alone to play for about 5 minutes and when I came back, my bathroom was literally covered in water.  I have no idea what they did but there was water on the floor, on my mirrors, on the top of the windows and on the walls.  I'm pretty sure I will think long and hard before agreeing to that again anytime soon!
Parker got these silly glasses out of the treasure chest at school.  I hardly recognized him when he got in the car that day!
It's not often that we can catch Eden on camera being silly.  She usually starts crying as soon as the camera appears.  I love that I caught her showing her goofy side!
Lily thought it was absolutely hilarious when we put Eden's sunglasses on Brinkley this week!
This is "Harper doll", who is named after one of Eden's friends from preschool last year.  It is the first doll that she has shown a lot of interest in.  She plays with her often and usually drags her around by a loose piece of hair on her head.  I promise she has never seen that modeled!
I LOVE these two girls so much!!  I am so sad that we missed out on cousin time this Thanksgiving due to our stomach bug.  We are in major withdrawal and I hope we can stay well enough to see them very, very soon! 
And I LOVE these two silly cousins too!  They are such good friends and Parker always lights up when I tell him that Addison is coming over to play.
And finally... I knew she was still not feeling well when she begged me to go lay down with her at 3:00 in the afternoon. (She hasn't taken a nap in over a year and a half.) She was asleep before her head hit the pillow.  Sweet girl! 
And on a side note... I realized this week that Eden thought she had literally eaten a bad bug and that's why she had the stomach bug.  I may need to think of another way to talk to her about the stomach flu!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment