Saturday, April 27, 2013

Birthday Letter from Daddy


Parker-Man,
     You are turning 6 today. How can you be growing so quickly? I remember when you entered this world 6 years ago. There you were, and me and your mommy had to take you home and care for you. We were pretty scared, but you know what? It was awesome! And now you are growing into such a big, young man.
 
     You can be a tough guy to raise sometimes (I think you got your stubbornness from your mom), but it is always a joy to watch you grow. Right now you love to play and watch baseball, and I am super excited to share that with you. I look forward to your tball games every week, and I count the days until I can watch you play. We get to play catch in the backyard a lot, and you are getting better and better at it every time we do it.
 
     As much as I am proud of you for being a good athlete, I am even more proud of what a good student you are. Watching you learn to read so quickly is great! You have picked it up quickly, and I am amazed to watch you read to me. And now you are starting to write, too. Keep it up, dude!

     I hope you have a fun birthday. I will look forward to celebrating many more with you in the future. You rock :) 

I love you Parker-Man!
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment