Saturday, April 6, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday, Aubrey Kate!

I'm back...again!  The day after my last post, I sat down to blog and my laptop crashed.  The motherboard died and forced me to get a new laptop.  I'm thankful to be back up and running again but am so behind in my posts that I don't even know where to start. 
 
There's no such time as the present so I guess I will start with Aubrey's birthday and then work back from there.  My sweet, spunky niece Aubrey turned 4 years old this past week and last night we were thrilled to get to celebrate her birthday with her at Build-A-Bear.  Parker had a t-ball game so Granna and I took the girls for a fun evening. 
 
They started the evening by picking out their animals.  As usual, there was no originality and all four girls picked the same flower bunny!  At least they won't have any jealousy or regrets about which one they picked!
After everyone had chosen their bear, they picked out a heart to put in it and took turns stuffing and fluffing their bunnies.
 
This was Lily's first time at Build-A-Bear and she loved it!  Here she is giving her new bunny a big squeeze!
 The whole group (minus Eden who was not into picture taking towards the end) 
 After the bunnies were complete, we headed up to the food court for presents and cupcakes.
 All the girls! 
For one last birthday surprise, Granna treated everyone to a ride on the carousel.  The last time we tried this there were a lot of tears but this time there was only smiles!

Perhaps the most fun thing of the evening was riding on the escalator without being held.  It was by far the highlight of Lily's night!
 
Happy Birthday Aubrey Kate!  We love you so much and are so glad we got to celebrate your birthday with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment