Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Little Things

March is already over...wow that went fast!  I'm going to blink my eyes and summer is going to be here! Until then, here are a few more little things I want to remember about this month.
 
The kids were all excited to wear green on St. Patrick's Day.  (And we may or may not have had to pull Parker's green shirt from his dirty clothes hamper because his teacher told him that she would pinch anyone not wearing green and he wasn't willing to take that chance!)
Lily is always so excited when her teacher sends home the monthly Scholastic book order.  She loves to sit and peruse the flyers!  Decisions! Decisions!
The weather has been beautiful the past few weeks and Lily and I are taking daily walks around the neighborhood.  I like to bring a stroller just in case she gets a little tired and wants to rest for a minute but she thinks we are taking the stroller for her baby dolls!
Some days we leave the big stroller at home and just take the baby doll stroller!
Baseball has started again and Parker is back in the swing of things.  He is playing on a select team this year with several of the boys from our all star team from last summer.
Lily woke up with fever last week so I decided to take her in to see our pediatrician.  I'm so glad I did... poor thing had strep throat.  She fell asleep on the way home... doesn't she just look like her throat is hurting, even as she sleeps?  Poor thing was much better the next day after she started her antibiotics.
Our school planted a garden and every grade level got to choose a theme for their garden as well as help plant it.  I wasn't able to go but my friend got a picture of Eden helping carry the soil to the kindergarten garden. 
Our school had an early release day so I took the kids for a special treat at Sweet Frog.

Eden loves to read to her sister.  She found these glasses one day and decided to use them to help her read.  She looks like a little grandma in this picture!
March was a busy month but I know it's only going to get busier and the school year comes to an end.  I'm so thankful for all the fun memories we made this month and can't wait to see what April has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment