Friday, September 25, 2009

I Wish...

I wish I could show you the awesome picture I took of Parker at the park yesterday. It showed his cute new haircut that makes him look so grown up.

I wish I could show you the pictures we took of Parker pushing Eden in the swing.

I wish I could show you the video we took of Eden climbing up the slide. She actually made it all the way up without any help from us. She is such a little monkey!

I wish I could show you all these things, but unfortunately I can't. I lost my camera on the way home last night. I have been extremely upset all day today.

We went back and searched the area where we think we lost it, but had no luck. I called the lost and found, but nothing has been turned in yet.

I wish I could have shared these fun memories with you, but for now, unless some Good Samaritan turns it in, Cory and I will be the only ones who get to know what a fun time we had at the park last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment