Friday, September 25, 2009

This and That

Parker finally got a much needed haircut yesterday. We went to a new place to get his hair cut and I told the man I wanted it cut short. He did a great job sitting in the chair by himself and not one tear was shed the entire haircut! I was very pleased with the results- he looks like such a big boy now!

Please excuse this not-so-great picture. I took a great picture of Parker's new haircut yesterday but it was on the camera that I lost. I took this picture today with my other camera and it is not as good. Parker was saying "cheese" but it really just looks like he is pretending to be a deer caught in headlights!!!! --------------------------------------------------

Eden has cut her first top tooth, which gives her 3 teeth now.

Here she is trying to decide what book to read next. There are just so many great choices!!!

------------------------------------------

Yesterday, I was made aware (again) of just how much little ears are always listening to what I say. We were playing in the playroom after lunch when Parker picked up a toy and, as he handed it to Eden, said, "Here you go, Miss Priss".

Miss Priss is something that I call Eden on occasion, and I don't even realize that I am saying it. I never thought that Parker was paying attention to the nicknames that I have created for her. What a great reminder to me that I have to be so careful and watch everything that comes out of my mouth, especially when Parker is around.

No comments:

Post a Comment