Saturday, October 29, 2011

GO RANGERS!!!!

I wish I was posting about how exciting it was to see the Rangers win the World Series last night, but after 7 excruciating games, they unfortunately fell short of the title. The games were incredibly close and stressful and I have to admit that I am very glad this season of baseball is over. I don't know how much more I could have taken!

Cory and I did not get a chance to go to any of the World Series games but we did attend two of the American League Championship Series games- Game 2 where Cruz hit a walk off grand slam in the 11th inning (awesome!) and Game 6 where they clinched the American League title that allowed them to go to the World Series. They were both great games and it was so fun to get to help them celebrate their championship. Thanks again to the Wedels who invited us to Game 6- we had a great time!

Dr. Wedel's huge Texas flag got us on the Jumbotron twice during the game!



Cory got his head painted to show his team spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment