Monday, October 24, 2011

Mr. Smiles

Look who's started smiling!!!!

I realized after my last post that this picture of my nephew Ryan got left out. It is just too sweet not to share so I decided to give Mr. Ryan his own special post.

Ryan is such an easy going, content, and smiley baby. He is such a blessing to our family! Although we are all smitten with him, I think Parker is the most excited in our family about the addition of another boy cousin. He is always in his face giving him hugs and kisses and I'm sure if Ryan could talk, he'd tell him, "Buddy, have you ever heard of a little thing called personal space?!?!"

I have enjoyed watching my kids as their relationships with their cousins have developed and look forward to seeing how Ryan is going to fit into this wonderful but crazy mix of kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment