Friday, October 28, 2011

Thursday School Parties

Yesterday the kids had their Halloween parties at Thursday school. I was not sure if Eden was going to like wearing her butterfly costume to school but she loved it! She told my mom as they were getting dressed for school, "I'm so happy!" I've never had to be at two parties at once. Luckily, Cory is off on Thursdays so he was able to go to Parker's party while I went to Eden's. The kids were eating their treats when I got there. Unfortunately, Eden's teacher had gone home sick earlier in the day, so after Eden finished her cookie, we headed over to Parker's party to check things out.
By the time I got to Parker's party, they had already played a game, eaten their cookies, and were digging through their treat bags.

Parker loved his silly glasses and teeth!

Parker's best friend at Thursday school is Cason. I was able to get a great picture of the boys after the party. Parker and Cason were in the same class two years ago and it is so fun to see how they have changed over the past two years. (Notice that Parker is eating a sucker in both pictures. Some things never change!)
Overall, the parties were very successful! The kids had fun and got WAY too much candy that I am going to have to try and avoid eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment