Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Break- Part 2

Please tell me it isn't over!  Another spring break come and gone.  Back to life.  Back to reality.

As much as I don't want to go back to school tomorrow, I know that I must if I ever want summer vacation to get here.  And I really want summer break to get here!

Here is how we spent the second half of our break-

On Wednesday we headed over to play with the world's greatest cousins.  I LOVE watching these kids together.  They are just such good buddies and always have fun playing together.  (Except when we have to share 2 four wheelers between 4 kids!  Then it's not so fun!)
Being silly with Aunt Emily!
The kids had fun playing inside...
and outside!
On Thursday (Cory's day off of work), we decided to meet Emily/Jon and the kids at Central Market for dinner.  The weather was incredible, the food was great, the playground was fun, and the live music was wonderful!  Throw in a quick trip to Ann Taylor Loft to shop for a few new spring things and it was an absolutely perfect evening!  We will definitely be doing that again soon!
Poor Ryan- he just can't seem to escape the hugs and kisses that Lily always wants to give!  She just loves him so much! 
Friday was a low key day at our house.  We built more towers...
and made more tents.  The kids played nicely together and even included Lily in some of their activities.
Saturday was another laid back day at home, playing (the kids) and catching up on laundry (me).  After naps, Cory took Parker and Eden to the park while Lily and I ran a few errands. 
Overall, I could not have asked for a nicer spring break.  The weather was cooperative and the kids were just so much fun! I would not change much about this week at all.  Sure, I would have loved to have strolled around Target for a few hours by myself or gone to dinner with Cory but, in the words of Eden, "maybe next time!".  I hope you enjoyed your spring break as much as we did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment