Saturday, June 20, 2009

7 Months Old


Eden turns 7 months old today! The last few months have flown by and Eden is becoming such a big girl. She continues to be such a happy, content baby and I can't imagine our family without her. Here are just a few of this months highlights.


Eden is so close to learning to crawl. She can now get up on her hands and knees and rock. She's mastered the task of scooting backwards. Now she just needs to figure out how to go forward! (I have to add that I am not quite ready for the mobility stage and am hoping that it is a few more weeks before she figures it out!)


She loves to sit and play in her exersaucer. I also love this because it gives me a few minutes to get things done around the house!



She has started eating some vegetables in addition to the cereal we started feeding her last month. So far she has tried sweet potatoes, squash, and carrots and had loved all three. Next month we will try peas and green beans as well as some fruits.


Eden now has two teeth. She got her second tooth exactly one week after her first tooth appeared.

She loves to lay in her bed in the morning and "talk" to herself. It is rare for her to wake me up in the morning crying (which is the way Parker used to wake me up every morning at this age).


As of a few weeks ago, Eden had only rolled over a few times. This past week, she has started rolling over proficiently in both directions. She now rolls over as soon as I put her in bed and has started sleeping on her tummy.


This has been such a busy month for Eden. I can only imagine what the next month has in store for us!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the peas and green beans- Ada HATED both! She only likes the orange veggies. Your kids are ADORABLE! I am so glad we've found you guys! It is wierd for me to think about you being the one needing a babysitter, now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that first picture of her!

    ReplyDelete