Friday, June 5, 2009

In the Driver's Seat

Parker has always had a love of anything with wheels (cars, trucks, trains, baby doll strollers!). He has also had a love for keys since he was old enough to hold things. Cory and I even got him his own set of keys that includes uncut keys from Walmart, his own key fob, and several cool keychains. Lately, he begs to "drive" everytime we go somewhere. He will sit in the driver's seat for as long as I let him being perfectly content to steer the wheel or push buttons. Today, he went and found his keys and tried for at least 30 minutes to start the car with his keys. He knows exactly where the key goes but can't figure out why it won't start my car!









He also loves to sit and "drive" his daddy's riding lawn mower. As soon as we go into the garage, he makes a beeline to the mower and sits on it while I put Eden in her carseat. The only way I can get him off of it is to tell him that he can drive it again when we get back home. I can only imagine what he will be like when he turns 16!







No comments:

Post a Comment