Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fun with Family

A few days ago, my family hosted a pool party at my mom's house for some of my mom's cousins and their grandkids. There were 7 adults and 8 kids under the age of 6, and it went surprisingly smooth. No tantrums, no crying...just lots of food, swimming, and fun. The kids had so much fun together and it was great to see them playing with cousins that they had never met. I really enjoyed getting to visit with my cousin, Tracy, who lives in Fort Worth with her husband and 2 daughters. My younger sister babysits for her girls a lot, but I have never really had a chance to hang out with her. We have a lot in common and I hope we will be able to get the kids together for another playdate again soon.


The whole gang
Parker blowing bubbles into the birdbath

Parker and Ridge deciding on which snack to choose next

Eden (what else can I say!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment