Wednesday, June 3, 2009

To stitch or not to stitch...


That was the question about 7 o'clock tonight.
I was getting Eden situated on her playmat in the living room when I heard a big THUD and instant crying. Parker cries easily so I didn't think much of it, but got up to go comfort him anyway. I immediately saw blood everywhere and called for Cory to come help me. Parker's entire face was covered with blood and it was also coming out of his mouth. We got him cleaned up and came to the conclusion that it was one gash on his forehead that was causing all of the bleeding. We finally got the bleeding to stop and thank goodness no stitches were needed.
I still have no idea how he fell. He wasn't running so he must have hit at just the right angle to make such a big gash. I have a feeling this will not be the last time we almost have to have stitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment