Sunday, June 7, 2009

Splish Splash!

Eden had her first big girl bath today. I was in a hurry and needed to get both kids bathed quickly. Eden has been sitting up by herself for almost 2 months now, so I felt comfortable letting her sit in the big tub with Parker. They both LOVED it! Parker kept saying "Yeah, Eden!" and had fun sharing his bath toys with her.
One funny thing that happened... when Eden gets excited, she flaps her arms like a bird. As I put her in the tub she got very excited and started flapping, which caused water to splash everywhere. Parker thought she was splashing just to have fun so he quickly started splashing too! By the end of the bath, there was water all over the floor and all over me! So much for what I thought would be a quick, in-and-out bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment