Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy and Aunt Emily


Today Emily and I celebrated our 32nd birthday. I could not have asked for a better day with my family. We did nothing out of the ordinary and it was perfect! I was excited when I found out that my birthday fell on a Thursday this year because that is Cory's day off, which meant I got to spend the whole day with him and the kids. We started off the morning with pancakes and presents. (Cory is worse than a 5 year old so I had already opened my present by 7:45 this morning!) We ran errands, ate brownies for lunch (thanks Emily M.), took naps, and then headed over to Mansfield for dinner with my sisters, brother-in-law and nieces. Dinner was great and the cake and ice cream were yummy. The kids had fun playing together and my niece Addison even learned how to say "Happy Birthday, Amy"! It was a great day and I was sad to see it end. I am looking forward to seeing what the next year has in store for me. Thanks to everyone who made me feel special today!




Opening presents (Notice that we are all still in our pajamas and I had just gotten out of the shower)




Our cake- Check out the writing on the cake.
Note: If you can write like a first grader, you too can get a job at Central Market decorating cakes!!!!

Happy Birthday Em! I feel so blessed that I get to share my birthday with you!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great birthday!
    And it's good to know you have a blog too! You can find me at tresalejandros.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete